Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a collection of essays that analyze modern trends in world population. This book includes comprehensive discussions of population theory, analyses of population trends, and prospects in the United States and surveys of population trends in other major areas of the world.
- Author BiographyRonald Freedman is Research Professor Emeritus at the Population Studies Center at the University of Michigan. He is a member of the National Academy of Arts and Sciences and has studied population and reproductive behavior particularly in Asia. In addition to this book he is the author of numerous journal articles and research reports.
- Author(s)Ronald Freedman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.