Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date, student focused introduction that will be adopted on sociology, human geography and population studies modules across the social sciences.
- Author BiographyClare Holdsworth is Professor of Social Geography at Keele University. Nissa Finney teaches in the Department of Geography and Sustainable Development at the University of St. Andrews. Dr Alan Marshall is a Lecturer in Human Geography at the University of St. Andrews. Dr. Paul Norman is an applied demographer/population and health geographer at the University of Leeds with expertise in time-series and longitudinal analyses of both area and individual-level data derived from census, survey, and administrative records using demographic, statistical, and geographic information system (GIS) methods.
- Author(s)Alan Marshall,Clare Holdsworth,Nissa Finney,Paul Norman,Paul Williamson,Robert Woods,William Gould
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.