Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £18.44
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £21.96
- £13.61Trending at £16.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £6.86Trending at £8.99
- £4.53Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionAcross Asia, 'populist' leaders emerged on an unprecedented scale around the start of the 21st century. This book examines this phenomenon. It considers the many faces of contemporary populism in the region, analyzing the phenomenon through case studies of political leaders with populist credentials.
- Author BiographyKosuke MIZUNO is Professor of Development Studies with the Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Kyoto University, and currently Director of the Center. Pasuk PHONGPAICHIT is Professor and Chair of the Political Economy Centre at the Faculty of Economics, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
- PublisherNUS Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleKyoto CSEAS Series on Asian Studies
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintNUS Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKosuke Mizuno,Pasuk Phongpaichit
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.