Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- Author(s)Ryan K. Brading
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Latin American Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. 1. Populism, Theories, and Logics: A Theoretical and Methodological Approach. 2. The Venezuelan State: Its Formation, Consolidation and Decline. 3. The Process of Deinstitutionalizing the Power Structure and Institutionalizing Venezuela's Bolivarian Project. 4. A Healthcare Program in Excluded Areas: A Community Participative Model Constructs Healthcare with Cuban Medics in Venezuela. 5. The Anti-Bolivarian Student Movement: New Social Actors Challenge the Advancement of Venezuela's Bolivarian Radicalism 6. Indefinite Re-election, Gerrymandering, Chavez's Cancer, Grand Missions and a United Opposition Force. Conclusion.
- Author BiographyRyan Brading is Post-Doctoral Fellow at University of Essex, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.