All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionIn Populism's Power, Laura Grattan looks at how populism cultivates the aspirations of ordinary people to exercise power over their everyday lives and their collective fate. She considers a range of populist moments and reopens the idea that grassroots movements can play a key role in democratizing power and politics in America.
- Author BiographyLaura Grattan is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Wellesley College.
- Author(s)Laura Grattan
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.