All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £16.41
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.66
About this product
- DescriptionIs Latin America experiencing a resurgence of leftwing governments, or are we seeing a rebirth of national-radical populism? Are the governments of Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales, and Rafael Correa becoming institutionalized as these leaders claim novel models of participatory and direct democracy? This book deals with these questions.
- Author BiographyCarlos de la Torre is a professor of political studies at FLACO-Ecuador. He is coeditor with Steve Striffler of The Ecuador Reader.
- Author(s)Carlos de la Torre
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleOhio RIS Latin America Series
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Monographs in International Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.