All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of contemporary work on pornographic film and video, edited by one of the founders of the field
- Author BiographyLinda Williams is Professor of Film Studies and Rhetoric and Director of the Program in Film Studies and of the Center for New Media at the University of California, Berkeley. Her books include Playing the Race Card: Melodramas of Black and White from Uncle Tom to O. J. Simpson; Hard Core: Power, Pleasure, and the Frenzy of the Visible ; and Viewing Positions: Ways of Seeing Film.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note46 b&w photos
- Edited byLinda Williams
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.73
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.31Trending at £8.35
- £3.77Trending at £3.83
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.22Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.