Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £0.99+ £4.99 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by diabetic_ninja
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £1.00+ £3.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by gameanddvdsales
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third series of PORRIDGE starring Ronnie Barker and Richard Beckinsale as the cellmates in Slade Prison under the steely gaze of Mackay and the not so steely gaze of Barrowclough. Classic comedy from Clement and La Frenais, this series sees Fletch having to share his cell with the bent judge who sent him down, and Godber really wants to pass his History O' Level and is finally released on parole. What will Fletch do without him around
- Leading Role 1Ronnie Barker
- Leading Role 2Richard Beckinsale
- Leading Role 3Fulton Mackay
- Additional Roles byPeter Vaughan,Brian Wilde
- ProducerSydney Lotterby
- ScreenwriterDick Clement,Ian La Frenais
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2003
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Running Time180 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- stokecityfckare...04 Jun, 2011by
will recommend it to anyone no sex or anything just a great comedy
got all the series now plus the film we love it it is funny and very good i wanted this one as we got no 1&2 and the film dont dislike anything about it it compare to the others every enjoyable
- 9123caroline07 Feb, 2009by
Even better than I remembered!
I watched Porridge as a child and wanted to show them to my own children now aged 13 and 10. They are as funny as ever to the younger generation and I now appreciate more the pathos and observations on adult life. Ronnie Barker really was a great actor and comedian and here ie is in his prime. Richard Beckinsale - Kate is so like him - was excellent too and it is such a pity that he died so young. I remember the shock of his death and now I have looked up what happened on the internet another peice of the human story has slid into place. Highly recommended.
- ang123chester22 Jun, 2008by
Porridge - Series 3 Final Series
This is the last of the series of Porridge and like the previous two it is full of laughs and classic seens that haven't aged at all. In this series you see old blanco played by David Jason fighting to clear his name yes he didn't kill his wife as he had been sent to prison for but! he had killed her lover who had killed her! Also Fletch and Godber get a new cellmate the very judge who sent him to Slade!! Fletch is distraught if he had known he was bent he would have bribed him!. One of the funnier stories is when Godber sits an O Level Fletch tries to help by getting Warren to nick the paper before so Godber knows the questions of all the inmates Fletch could choose to help Warren was probably a bad choice the man cannot read!
- rockabillyrich1...10 May, 2008by
poridge - sries 3
my wife and i like to watch programs that make us laff, and this is the kind of film that you could sit down and watch again and again.
- susanann1230_408 Jan, 2007by
Great buy fantastic series well worth watching again and again ronnie barker was a great man for one-liners
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £4.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.99Trending at £5.08
- £8.99Trending at £9.16
- £36.74Trending at £37.43
- £3.19Trending at £5.78
- £6.90Trending at £8.14
- £2.99Trending at £3.04