CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionEducation has traditionally studied the world by bringing it into the classroom. The obvious solution to this shortcoming is to reverse the situation and bring the classroom to the phenomena to learn in a real-world context. This book is an account of a series of experiments designed to explore the validity of this insight.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInnovations in Science Education and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJoseph S. Krajcik,Robert Tinker
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.