CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionIn our daily life, almost every family owns a portfolio of assets. Portfolio theory deals with how to form a satisfied portfolio among an enormous number of assets. In this book, some of the most important progresses in portfolio theory are surveyed and a few new models for portfolio selection are presented.
- Author(s)Shouyang Wang,Yusen Xia
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/02/2002
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number514
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 200 p. 7 illus.
- Weight700 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.