All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRev. ed. of: Programme management demystified / Geoff Reiss. 1996.
- Author BiographyGeoff Reiss is Senior Architect with Program Management Group plc. He has extensive experience in the construction industry and has grown into the project management specialism over a varied career. Paul Rayner After an early career with IBM in Australia Paul Rayner began a lifelong interest in the best ways of managing large scale corporate projects. He was a Commercial Projects Manager for Cybernet Timesharing in the 70's, and principle of Great Northern Computer Services. After gaining his MBA he joined Logica plc as a Management Consultant, where he worked until his retirement in 2011. He chaired the Association for Project Management's Programme Management Group, wrote the APM Introduction to Programme Management, and co-authored the Gower Handbook of Programme Management (2006). He worked extraordinarily hard to improve approaches to portfolio and programme management, cheerfully giving his time to speak at events throughout the world. He was also a committed family man who took great pride in supporting the achievements of his three children. When he knew he was dying of cancer, he was determined to finish Portfolio and Programme Management Demystified, which he wanted to dedicate to them. He died, aged 64, in August 2011. Donnie MacNicol Utilising his extensive PM experience across multiple industries Donnie leads consultancy, training, facilitation and mentoring assignments for global companies and government departments in developing project and programme leadership. Donnie chaired the Association for Project Management People Specific Interest Group for 10 years to 2011, is a Visiting Fellow at Kingston Business School, an individual member of the Acumen7 professional network and Partner at Synatus.
- Author(s)Geoff Reiss,Paul Rayner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note101 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.60
- £13.37Trending at £15.90
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.