All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.89Trending at £15.26
- £9.66Trending at £15.07
- £9.50Trending at £17.03
- £7.68Trending at £10.01
- £10.65Trending at £13.04
- £11.79Trending at £17.03
- £9.20Trending at £9.48
About this product
- DescriptionA woman-centered biography of Abigail Adams, that details the issues, events, and relationships that informed Adams' life. It includes letters that she wrote for over a half-century it describes her domestic sphere relationships with her sisters, her daughter and sons, and friends such as Thomas Jefferson.
- Author BiographyEDITH B. GELLES is a historian and affiliated scholar at the Institute for Research on Women and Gender at Stanford.
- Author(s)Edith B. Gelles
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/12/1992
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note9 b&w photos
- Weight397 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.