All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £22.50Was:£30.00Free postage
- £23.27Was:£30.00Free postage
- £23.89Was:£30.00Free postage
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.20
- £10.97Trending at £11.56
- £9.37Trending at £12.98
- £5.99Trending at £9.99
- £1.98Trending at £3.11
- £11.66Trending at £11.89
- £8.99Trending at £11.34
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on foundational principles of art. This book gives serious beginners to professional artists an understanding of the old masters' unparalleled approach to paint application. It includes ten step-by-step portrait demonstrations.
- Author BiographySuzanne Brooker has a BFA, attended, by invitation, the Whitney Museum Independent Study program in New York City and an MFA. She has taught drawing and painting at the Gage Academy of Art in Seatttle, Washington since 1999.
- Author(s)Suzanne Brooker
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 195 colour & 25 b/w illus
- Weight1175 g
- Width229 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byDomenic Cretara
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.