Consider these sponsored items
- £22.91Was:£30.00Free postage
- £21.63Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on foundational principles of art. This book gives serious beginners to professional artists an understanding of the old masters' unparalleled approach to paint application. It includes ten step-by-step portrait demonstrations.
- Author BiographySuzanne Brooker has a BFA, attended, by invitation, the Whitney Museum Independent Study program in New York City and an MFA. She has taught drawing and painting at the Gage Academy of Art in Seatttle, Washington since 1999.
- Author(s)Suzanne Brooker
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication09/03/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1190 g
- Width238 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £43.13
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £18.13Trending at £25.08
- £11.54Trending at £15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.