All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionFollows the intertwined threads of Jewishness and non-Jewishness that play through the life and works of Jacques Derrida. This book merges the biography and textual commentary in a portrait of the man, his works, and being (or not being) Jewish.
- Author BiographyHelene Cixous is one of today's best-known feminist theorists and author of Coming to Writing and Other Essays, The Newly Born Woman, and Three Steps on the Ladder of Writing (Columbia), as well as fiction and plays. Beverley Bie Brahic is a translator and poet living in Paris.
- Author(s)Helene Cixous
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2005
- Series TitleEuropean Perspectives: A Series in Social Thought and Cultural Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note9 color illus.
- Weight298 g
- Translated byBeverly Bie Brahic
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.