Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionA 1938 biography of the flamboyant Alexis Soyer (1810-58), arguably the greatest chef of the nineteenth century.
- Author(s)Helen Soutar Morris
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - British and Irish History, 19th Century
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus.
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.