All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £19.56
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £25.99
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Sadowski
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Author BiographyMichael Sadowski is an assistant professor of education at Bard College, USA. He is the editor of Adolescents at School: Perspectives on Youth, Identity, and Education and Teaching Immigrant and Second-Language Students: Strategies for Success, and the author of In a Queer Voice: Journeys of Resilience from Adolescence to Adulthood.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.