All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers develop the skills they need to create, render, and animate scenes and projects using the tools offered by Poser X. This guide provides step-by-step tutorials for each task, followed by projects that allow readers to use each skill on their own.
- Author BiographyKelly has more than 15 years experience in the computer graphics arena, especially in the area of 3D graphics. Included in the experience is a variety of tasks from high-end CAD product design and architectural pre-visualization to virtual reality and games. Kelly is best known for his international best-selling books on graphics including the 3ds max Bible, Illustrator Bible and Naked Maya. He also is the author of Poser 6 and 7 Revealed as well as Edgeloop Character Modeling for 3D Professionals. Kelly currently works as a freelance designer for Logical Paradox Design, a company that he founded with his brother.
- Author(s)Kelly Murdock
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1200 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.01
- £25.35Trending at £40.13
- £17.29Trending at £19.93
- £6.79Trending at £8.79
- £7.72Trending at £10.68
- £14.70Trending at £16.00
- £22.30Trending at £27.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.