All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new play from award-winner and Laurence Olivier Award nominee Laura Wade.
- Author BiographyLaura Wade is a graduate of the Royal Court Young Writers Programme. Her first play for the Royal Court, Breathing Corpses played in the Jerwood Theatre Upstairs in 2005 and won her the Critics' Circle Theatre Award for Most Promising Playwright, the Pearson Playwrights Best Play Award, the George Devine Award and an Olivier Award Nomination for Outstanding Achievement in an Affiliate Theatre. She also worked on a collaborative project, Catch, for the Royal Court in 2006, with a group of female contemporaries. Her other plays include Other Hands, and Colder Than Here at Soho Theatre.
- Author(s)Laura Wade
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height130 mm
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.60Trending at £18.92
- £7.12Trending at £9.07
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £9.41Trending at £9.95
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £7.39Trending at £7.99
- £11.43Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.