All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £14.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
About this product
- Author(s)Judy Brown,Malgorzata Dereniowska,Peter Soderbaum
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2017
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Ecological Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsTable of Contents: List of Figures List of Tables Foreword Acknowledgements Chapter 1: Democracy as a lead concept in dealing with sustainable development (Peter Soderbaum) Chapter 2: Fundamentals of sustainability economics and positional analysis (Peter Soderbaum) Chapter 3: Mainstream economics and alternative perspectives in a political power game (Peter Soderbaum) Chapter 4: Positional analysis as an approach to decision-making, accounting and democracy (Peter Soderbaum) Chapter 5: On the need for broadening out and opening up accounting (Judy Brown) Chapter 6: Positional analysis in relation to other pluralistic accounting practices (Judy Brown) Chapter 7: Sustainability, ethics, and democracy: A pluralistic approach to the navigation of disagreements (Malgorzata Dereniowska) Chapter 8: Positional analysis and practical ethics (Malgorzata Dereniowska) Chapter 9: Democracy, sustainability and positional analysis: An interview with Peter Soderbaum (with introduction by Judy Brown) Chapter 10: Philosophy, ethics and positional analysis: An interview with Peter Soderbaum (with introduction by Malgorzata Dereniowska) Appendix: The early history of positional analysis (Peter Soderbaum) Index
- Author BiographyJudy Brown is a Professor of Accounting at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. Peter Soderbaum is Professor Emeritus in Ecological Economics at Malardalen University, Vasteras, Sweden. Malgorzata Dereniowska is an Associated Member of GREQAM-AMSE, Aix-Marseille University, France.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.