Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you deal with the problems of communicating to a skeptical, media-blitzed public. This book describes a revolutionary approach to creating a position in a prospective customer's mind-one that reflects a company's own strengths and weaknesses as well as those of its competitors.
- Author BiographyAl Ries is Chairman of Ries & Ries, Focusing Consultants. Jack Trout is Chairman of Trout & Partners. Al Ries and Jack Trout are undoubtedly the world's best-known marketing strategists.
- Author(s)Al Ries,Jack Trout
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight236 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.36
- £43.19Trending at £45.12
- £40.97Trending at £44.78
- £12.06Trending at £15.93
- £12.27Trending at £15.22
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £4.93Trending at £8.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.