CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe word 'position' has long been used in the field of social psychology. The study of local moral orders as ever-shifting patterns of rights and obligations of speaking and acting has come to be called positioning theory. This book presents an overview of positioning theory.
- Author BiographyRom Harre is Fellow of Linacre College, Oxford, and Professor of Psychology at Georgetown University. His numerous publications include The Explorations of Social Behaviour, Social Being, Personal Being, Physical Being and Varieties of Realism.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight488 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLuk van Langenhove,Rom Harre
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.