All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.81Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work considers how the recent development of yoga, from its introduction to Western audiences by the Indian Swami Vivekananda at the 1893 Parliament of the World's Religions in Chicago through to the present day, has generated specific forms of modern practice.
- Author BiographySarah Strauss is Associate Professor of Anthropology, University of Wyoming .
- Author(s)Sarah Strauss
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.