Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.27Trending at £5.72
- £10.02Trending at £10.55
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £24.11Trending at £24.44
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a collection of the work that has been informed by the ideas of the eminent family therapist and clinical psychologist, Dr David Campbell who died in August 2009. This book shows the value of simply expressed ideas applied in complex circumstances and can be welcomed by many different readers to enrich their thinking and practice.
- Author BiographySara Barratt is a Consultant Systemic Psychotherapist and team leader of the Fostering, Adoption and Kinship Care Team at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust where she also teaches on the Masters Training and the Systemic Supervision course. In her independent practice she consults to systemic psychotherapists, local authority social work teams and works with individuals, couples and families in General Practice. Charlotte Burck is a Consultant Systemic Psychotherapist, Trainer and Researcher in the Child and Family Department of the Tavistock Clinic, London. Her books include 'Gender and Family Therapy' (with Gwyn Daniel), 'Gender, Power and Relationships' (with Bebe Speed)), 'Mirrors and Reflections: Processes of Systemic Supervision' (edited with Gwyn Daniel) and 'Multilingual Living: Explorations of Language and Subjectivity'. Her interests include supervision and consultation, systemic research, and developing clinical work with families who have experienced domestic violence and enduring parental conflict. Ellie Kavner is a Consultant Family Therapist in the Child & Family Department of the Tavistock & Portman NHS Trust and is Trust-Wide Head of Discipline, with both a clinical and training responsibility, including professional training in the Masters in Systemic Psychotherapy and courses for organisations in leadership and management. She holds special clinical and training interests in familial violence and early years.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Systemic Thinking and Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Burck,Ellie Kavner,Sara Barratt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.