All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are increasingly more at-risk children and students with disabilities to manage and physical activity professionals also face the unique challenge of providing instruction to large groups with limited resources. This resource uses positive techniques to develop appropriate and responsible behaviours, and good character among all learners.
- Author BiographyBarry W. Lavay is a professor of adapted physical education at California State University at Long Beach. Ron French is professor emeritus in the department of kinesiology at Texas Woman's University in Denton. Hester L. Henderson is a member of the department of exercise and sport science at the University of Utah, where she has taught since 1983.
- Author(s)Barry W. Lavay,Hester Henderson,Ron French
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note25 illustrations, 84 photographs
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.