All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers advice on one of the most difficult aspects of teaching children and young adults with autism - understanding and managing their often challenging behaviour. This work also explores issues surrounding behaviour support; supplies INSET materials for developing practice in behaviour management; and contains self-audit tools for practitioners.
- Author BiographyMartin Hanbury is Headteacher. He has worked with people with autism for over twenty years in a range of roles including carer, classroom assistant, teacher and school manager.
- Author(s)Martin Hanbury
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Chapman Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.