All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKosovo today, more than eleven years after war, is still a fragile and unfinished state enjoying only limited sovereignty while continuing to be divided into a Serb north and an Albanian dominated south. This book analyzes and describes developments in Kosovar society since the end of war and investigates how peace has been established in Kosovo.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Schleicher, KFOR Gender Advisor; PhD in Political Science at the University of Vienna; MA at Theresian Military Academy in 2006; research focus: the peace consolidation process in Kosovo.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Schleicher
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitik und Demokratie
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight530 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.