Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionPositive Psychology of Love brings together the latest research and theory in the field of close relationships from positive psychology, suggesting ways individuals can have more fulfilling close and intimate relationships, and how these relationships may enhance our lives.
- Author BiographyM. Hojjat is Associate Professor of Social Psychology at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. Her research has focused on a variety of topics including love, satisfaction, betrayal, and forgiveness in friendships and romantic relationships. Duncan Cramer is a Chartered Psychologist and Professor of Psychological Health at Loughborough University, England. His research interests and publications include mental health, personality, personal relationships, psychotherapy and counselling.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight506 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDuncan Cramer,Mahzad Hojjat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.