All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake sure the glass is always half full as you learn how to think positively and live a confident and fulfilled life. Lucid and practical, this book will show you how to assess your thinking patterns, teach you how to handle fear, anger and disappointment and change negative perceptions.
- Author BiographySusan Quilliam is a renowned expert on self-help, specializing in personal, family and sexual relationships. She is a popular media pundit and has made numerous television appearances. She is also an agony aunt for several magazines, including FHM. She contributes regularly to major newspapers and magazines ranging from The Times to Cosmopolitan. This is Susan's eighteenth book. Susan lives in Milton Keynes.
- Author(s)Susan Quilliam
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleEssential Lifeskills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date03/07/2008
- Content Notecolour photographs, index
- Weight114 g
- Width126 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine6 mm
Most relevant reviews
- fsf35x11 Feb, 2012by
A great way to help learn a more positive approach.
Very interesting and helps to look at life more positively from a different prospective.I would recommend you read it several times to absorb all the information contained in it.
Save on Personal Development
- £12.50Trending at £15.18
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.21
- £9.45Trending at £12.38
- £7.63Trending at £7.87
- £6.91Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.