All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this text, His Holiness, the Dalai Lama, describes how to bring wisdom and compassion into our busy, stressful everyday lives.
- Author BiographyGael Lindenfield is a leading personal develoment trainer the UK. She is the author of 9 personal development titles that have been translated into 16 languages. She features frequently in the media. Malcolm VandenBurgm a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, bring experience understanding the physiology of stress to this project.
- Author(s)Gael Lindenfield,Malcolm Vandenburg
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/09/2002
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £7.99Trending at £8.07
- £9.97Trending at £11.99
- £20.65Trending at £20.87
- £8.49Trending at £9.29
- £13.14Trending at £13.48
- £10.76Trending at £11.77
- £14.56Trending at £15.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.