All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis topical book outlines a model of positive youth justice: Children First, Offenders Second (CFOS), which promotes child-friendly, diversionary, inclusionary, engaging, promotional practice and legitimate partnership between children and adults to serve as a blueprint for other local authorities and countries.
- Author BiographyKevin Haines is Professor of Criminology and Youth Justice at Swansea University. Kevin has published extensively on youth justice and children's rights issues. He co-authored the seminal texts 'Young People and Youth Justice' and 'Understanding Youth Offending: Risk Factor Research, Policy and Practice'. Stephen Case is Associate Professor of Criminal Justice and Criminology at Swansea University. He has published in a range of international journals and conducted research for the Youth Justice Board, Home Office and Welsh Government.
- Author(s)Kevin Haines,Stephen Case
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.