All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Craig E. Stephenson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 34 black & white halftones
- Weight316 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface to the Second Edition. Introduction: Jung's Concept of Possession - An Organic Approximation. The Possessions at Loudun: Tracking the Discourse of Possession. The Anthropology of Possession: Studying the Other. Possession Enters the Discourse of Psychiatry: Recuperation or Epistemological Break? Reading Jung's Equivocal Language. Jung's Concept of Possession and the Practice of Psychotherapy. The Suffering of Myrtle Gordon: Cassavetes's Opening Night and Chaikin's Open Theatre. Closing.
- Author BiographyCraig E. Stephenson is a graduate of the C. G. Jung Institute, Zurich, the Institute for Psychodrama, Zumikon, Switzerland and the Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, University of Essex. He is a Jungian analyst in private practice.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.