All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely work uses scientific studies to show us how to wisely manage old field ecosystems in the neotropics, where conversion of land to cropping systems is the most common kind of disturbance and many landscapes are defined by areas recovering from agriculture.
- Author BiographyRandall W. Myster is Assistant Professor in the Biology Department of the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond, OK, USA.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note46 black & white tables, biography
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRandall W. Myster
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.