All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing the concept of the post-communist mafia state, Balint Magyar has established a new interpretative framework and vocabulary to describe the Orban regime, which has become equally central to the main lines of argument in both scientific debate and public discourse.
- Author BiographyBalint Magyar is a liberal politician and independent sociologist
- Author(s)Balint Magyar
- PublisherCentral European University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBudapest
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintCentral European University Press
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.