Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.25
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleLibrary of Legislative Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Olson,Gabriella Ilonszki
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: Introduction 1. Questions about Legislative Institutional Change and Transformation in Eastern and East Central Europe: Beyond the Initial Decade Gabriella Ilonszki and David M. Olson Part 2: The Parliaments 2. Central European Parliaments over Two Decades - Diminishing Stability? Parliaments in Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovenia Zdenka Mansfeldova 3. Second Decade, Second Chance? Parliament, Politics and Democratic Aspirations in Russia, Ukraine and Moldova William E. Crowther Part 3: Post-Communist Parliaments Compared 4. Negative Agenda Control and Executive-Legislative Relations in East Central Europe, 1997-2008 Radoslaw Zubek 5. Internal Organisation of Post-Communist Parliaments over Two Decades: Leadership, Parties, and Committees Irina S. Khmelko 6. Interest Representation and Post-Communist Parliaments over Two Decades Danica Fink-Hafner Part 5: Conclusion 7. Two Decades of Divergent Post-Communist Parliamentary Development David M. Olson and Gabriella Ilonszki
- Author BiographyDavid M. Olson is Professor Emeritus of Political Science and Senior Research Fellow in the Center for Legislative Studies, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA. Gabriella Ilonszki is Professor of Political Science at Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.