CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRecent Economic Thought
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight207 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPaul Wells
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsPreface; W.J. Samuels. 1. Liquidity preference in international finance: the case of developing countries; S.C. Dow. 2. Post Keynesian developments of liquidity preference theory; F.J. Cardim de Carvalho. 3. Firm-determined prices: The post Keynesian conception; N. Shapiro, T. Mott. 4. The monetary and the real: Sectoral interdependence and market outcomes; D. Vickers. 5. Mr. Keynes, the new Keynesians, and the concept of full employment; W. Darity Jr., A.H. Goldsmith. 6. Causes for persistent unemployment and fluctuations in monetary economies; A.J. Amadeo.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.