All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for polio survivors, their families and their health-care providers. It offers advice on all aspects of post-polio syndrome, including how to find the best medical care, deal with symptoms, sustain mobility, manage pain, approach insurance issues, and arrange a safe living environment.
- Author BiographyJulie K. Silver, M.D., is the Medical Director of the International Rehabilitation Center for Polio (IRCP) at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Massachusetts. Dr. Silver is also an assistant professor at Harvard Medical School in the department of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Lauro Halstead is director of the Post-Polio Syndrome Program, National Rehabilitation Hospital, Washington, D. C.
- Author(s)Julie K. Silver
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2002
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note17 b-w illus.
- Weight362 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.