Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.12
- £9.73Trending at £11.90
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £6.23Trending at £7.94
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
About this product
- DescriptionExamines nonfiction film and nation building to better understand documentary film as a tool to create powerful historical and political narratives
- Author BiographyJoshua Malitsky is Associate Professor in the Department of Communication and Culture at Indiana University Bloomington.
- Author(s)Joshua Malitsky
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleNew Directions in National Cinemas
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note19 b&w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.