All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the efforts of the international community, most of the armed conflicts triggered by the breakup of the Soviet Union have not been resolved. This volume strives to cast a fresh look at the protracted conflicts and to identify factors promoting or preventing their settlement or transformation.
- Author BiographyHans-Georg Heinrich is Professor emeritus at the Department of Political Science at the University of Vienna (Austria), and Vice-President of the International Center for Advanced and Comparative EU-Russia/NIS Research (ICEUR Vienna). He has authored and edited several books on Post-Soviet politics and served in field presences of international organizations in various transition countries.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleICEUR Insight Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byHans-Georg Heinrich
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £33.06Trending at £44.95
- £19.32Trending at £27.49
- £7.55Trending at £9.41
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.