All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £8.05Was:£8.99Free postage
- £22.40Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionOnce thought to be a rare condition, PTSD is a natural reaction to disaster and trauma in our lives. This book takes a wide-ranging look at the nature of PTSD after distressing experiences such as war, sexual abuse or rape, natural and manmade disasters, car accidents, or the death of a loved one.
- Author BiographyProfessor Kevin Gournay is Emeritus Professor at the Institute of Psychiatry, London, and has over 35 years clinical experience in treating people after national and domestic accidents and disasters. Prof Gournay is author of more than 130 articles and books, including two other books for Sheldon Press. He has served on numerous government bodies and is Special Adviser to the UK Joint Parliamentary Committee on Human Rights.
- Author(s)Professor Kevin Gournay
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.78
- £6.99Trending at £7.20
- £7.32Trending at £7.47
- £8.38Trending at £9.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.73
- £9.40Trending at £9.76
- £10.43Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.