Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.83
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.95
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains three essays that examine three forms of anti-Zionism and their use of the Holocaust to delegitimize Israel.
- Author BiographyElhanan Yakira is currently Schulman Professor of Philosophy at The Hebrew University in Jerusalem and holds his doctorate from the Sorbonne in France. His publications include Necessite, Contrainte et Choix - la metaphysique de la liberte chez Spinoza et Leibniz (1989), La causalite de Galilee ... Kant (1994), Shlomo Ben Ami: Quel avenir pour Israel? (with Jeffrey Barash and Yves-Charles Zarka, 2001) and Leibniz's Theory of the Rational (with E. Grosholz, 1998). He also translated Liebnitz's Discours de metaphysique et la correspondence avec Arnauld into Hebrew and edited Descartes' Meditations and other philosophical classics.
- Author(s)Elhanan Yakira
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byMichael Swirsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.