All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGeorge Muskens,Robert H. Reichardt
- Table Of ContentsContents: Art and socio-cultural change - Economic, social and cultural aspects of professions in the arts - Political and economic context of the arts - The actual situation of post-communism and its significance for the arts.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Robert H. Reichardt studied in Basel (Switzerland). Since 1966 he is a full professor of sociology, social philosophy and methodology at the University of Vienna. He is Head of the Commission for sociology of the arts, Austrian Academy of Sciences.George Muskens studied in Nijmegen. He researches on communications and on professional artists and art policies in the Netherlands. Since 1988 he is a research fellow at the European Coordination Centre for Research and Documentation in Social Sciences (Vienna), focussing on transition problems of Central and Eastern Europe.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.