All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £14.24Trending at £14.44
- £28.33Trending at £29.90
- £22.14Trending at £29.94
- £5.50Trending at £6.32
- £6.93Trending at £7.17
- £14.75Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe book identifies how the Australian judiciary charts its way through the twisting path to post-employment justice as well as surveying in brief that relevant practice in overseas jurisdictions.
- Author BiographyRob Jackson LL.B (Hons), Masters of Intellectual Property Law is a solicitor in private practice, with over 25 years professional experience acting for employers and employees in all matters affecting the employment relationship. Rob was admitted in England in 1992, then Victoria in 1997. Rob was a member of the inaugural Law Institute of Victoria committee that established workplace relations law as an area of specialist accreditation in Victoria. He is an accredited specialist in both workplace relations and commercial litigation. Rob is also a registered migration agent.
- Author(s)Rob Jackson
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.