Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
- £23.69Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionPost-harvest plant pathology presents cutting edge research in the field of plant pathology. Biological methods are among the alternatives to harmful post-harvest fruit treatments discussed, among other crucial disease control assessments in food production.
- Author BiographyDov Prusky is a professor of Plant Pathology at the Agricultural Research Organization in Bet Dagan, Israel. One of his main interests is understanding the basic processes underlying the interactions between fruits and pathogenic fungi. Maria Lodovica Gullino is a professor of plant pathology at the University of Torino and President of the International Society for Plant Pathology. She has long term experience in plant disease management.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/12/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitlePlant Pathology in the 21st Century
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 212 p.
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDov Prusky,Maria Lodovica Gullino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.