CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a collection of essays from a variety of scholars to discuss the future of work. The introduction provides a framework for radical reappraisal of work and suggests an alternative oraganization of labour.
- Author BiographyStanley Aronowitz is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Center for Cultural Studies at the City University of New York. He is the co-editor of Technoscience and Cyberculture (Routledge, 1995), and author of Dead Artists, Live Theories and Other Cultural Problems (Routledge, 1993) and The Politics of Identity (Routledge, 1991), among many other books. Jonathan Cutler is a graduate student at CUNY and a member of the Cultural Studies Center Collective.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJonathan Cutler,Stanley Aronowitz,Stanley Aronwitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.