CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.07
- £31.44Trending at £34.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an account of the spread and diversification of postcolonial English worldwide.
- Author BiographyEdgar W. Schneider is Professor and Chair of English Linguistics in the Department of English and American Studies, University of Regensburg.
- Author(s)Edgar W. Schneider
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- Series TitleCambridge Approaches to Language Contact
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 9 maps 3 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.