All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
About this product
- DescriptionPostcolonial Environments examines the relationship between contemporary environmental crises and culture by offering a series of provocative readings of key Indian novels in English, making an original and important contribution to the emerging theories of 'green postcolonialism'.
- Author BiographyUPAMANYU PABLO MUKHERJEE was born in Calcutta, India,and educated there. He won a Rhodes Scholarship to study in Oxford, UK, and went on to teach at Cambridge, Newcastle and Warwick Universities. He is the author of Crime Fiction and Empire (2005).
- Author(s)Upamanyu Pablo Mukherjee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.