All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents a sustained geographical analysis of postcolonialism. Exploring and developing the connections between postcolonialism and geography, the essays in the book investigate the geographies of postcolonialism.
- Author BiographyAlison Blunt is Lecturer in Geography at Queen Mary, University of London. Cheryl McEwan is Lecturer in Geography at the University of Birmingham
- Author(s)Alison Blunt,Cheryl McEwan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/12/2002
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Geography Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.