All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionIt not only highlights the development and transformation of postcolonial literary study but also, by mapping out new directions of study, considers its continual significance and expansion.
- Author BiographyRobert P. Marzec is an associate professor of British and postcolonial literature at Purdue University, associate editor of Modern Fiction Studies, and author of An Ecological and Postcolonial Study of Literature: Empire and Enclosures, from Daniel Defoe to Salman Rushdie.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleA <I>Modern Fiction Studies</I> Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note6 Halftones, black and white
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byRobert P. Marzec
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.