All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating text introduces readers to postcolonial theory using the context of British media culture in ethnic minority communities to explain key ideas and debates. Each chapter considers a specific media output and uses a wealth of examples to offer an absorbing insight into postcolonial media for all students of cultural and media studies.
- Author BiographyROSALIND BRUNT is Visiting Research Fellow in media studies at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. RINELLA CERE lectures in media and communication studies at Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
- Author(s)Rinella Cere,Rosalind Brunt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight291 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.